The snowsuits from WeeDo are full of character and features as well as loving details. The legs and sleeves are equipped with a growth system, so that the suit adapts perfectly to the age and individual size of the child. The cool snowsuits offer safety and protection with hyper-reflective details, extra padding and extra tear resistance on the knees, elbows, palms and buttocks. The hood is helmet compatible and adjustable. The tail is detachable.
In addition to hem lift system and a hook for snowboard boots, the children's snowsuits also features a ski pass pocket, side pockets and an inside chest pocket. It is therefore ideal for small and large slope professionals.
A thoughtful waist zipper allows a quick toilet-stop without having to take off the whole snowsuit right away. With 100% recycled hyperloft insulation, all WeeDo snowsuits keep you wonderfully warm and are also manufactured in a resource-friendly way.
For the production of all snow funwear WeeDo values sustainability and uses materials free of harmful substances and certified according to Bluesign. In order to avoid waste, materials from overproduction or recycled PET bottles are used wherever possible. The packaging material is also made of recycled plastic.
- Functional snow suit for ski and snowboard fans
- Imaginative jumpsuit with unicorn in shiny silver, small ears and velvety mane (depending on character)
- Grow-along system in arms and legs
- Toilet function through waist zipper
- Helmet compatible, adjustable hood
- Sustainable and limited production
- Water column: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 5.000 g / sm / 24h
- Ultra-reflective prints and piping
- Hem Lift System
- Hooks for snowboard boots in the legs
- Taped seams
- Waterproof zippers
- Snow skirts
- Adjustable foot width at hem
- Reinforced hem
- Reinforced and padded knees, elbows and buttocks
- Extra abrasion protection finish on knees and buttocks
- Ski pass pocket, inside chest pocket, welt pockets
- Clips to attach matching gloves
- Made of recycled polyester, GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified
- 100% recycled Hyperloft insulation
- Plant-based, water-based stain-resistant finish with Teflon EcoElite™ Finish
- High quality, limited edition, sustainably produced
- Upper material: 100% Polyester (55% recycled Polyester)
- Lining sleeves: 100% Polyamide Tafetta
- Inner lining: 100% Polyester Tricot
- Padding: 100% recyceltes Polyester